- Cyber crime damage costs to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021
- On average, 4,000 ransomware attacks occur every day.
- Preventative Training is key to a successful enterprise security.
Leading Cryptography & Cyber warefare Research and Consulting
Cyber security involves two main activities:
Prevention, and Response. Our goal is to first and foremost help an organization to identify weak points and secure them through proactive training and security tools. In case of a breach, our response team helps to first patch a security hole, reducing further damage and then to forensically investigate the breach, identify loss and help authorities in trying to identify the people behind the breach.
- Armed Forces
- Judicial and Law Enforcement
- Financial Institutions
- Enterprise and Industrial
- Entertainment Industry
Cyber breaches happen around the clock as they can originate from any point around the world. Our response team is ready to help at any time, any where in the world. We provide on-site visits, remote help as well as training for local and international support teams.
We provide actionable cyber intelligence information, solutions that empower an organization to secure its IT infrastructure and ultimately its business assets.
- Cyber Breach Investigations
- Breach Readiness Assessment
- Security Audits
- Penetration Testing Services
- Phishing Awareness Training
- Cyber Security Training
-Digital Forensics Investigations
- Workplace Investigations
- Forensics Training